Brewery yeast selection
1. Select candidate yeasts with the desired traits from within our own collection
2. Select clones and variants from within the customer’s existing yeast culture
- * Consistent colony morphology on indicator media
- * Increased or reduced flocculation
- * Higher ethanol tolerance
- * Improved flavour (esters, sulphurs etc)
- * Improved flavour stability (SO2)
A new brewing yeast could resolve problems of your existing yeast and provide a more stable approach to your brewing process. By using our yeast you could achieve the following things:
- * Higher yields of alcohol from raw materials.
- * Better attenuation control.
- * Better diacetyl control.
- * More sulphury / less sulphury beer.
- * Lower beer pH / higher beer pH.
- * More esters / less esters.
- * More control over brewing yeast load to centrifuge.
- * More control over brewing yeast load to filter.
- * Get rid of contaminant wild yeasts in your brewing yeast culture.
- * Get rid of contaminant bacteria in your brewing yeast culture.
- * And more!